2025 Ram 1500 Specs & Features
You'll love that 2025 Ram 1500 trucks deliver brains, brawn and style in equal measure, so don’t hesitate to custom order a Ram 1500 and be among the first to get behind the wheel. The 2025 Ram 1500 interior offers cutting-edge infotainment features including the Uconnect® 5 system and dual wireless charging pads for your convenience.
There's also over 50 inches of combined digital displays on the dashboard, more than any other vehicle in its class, so you’ll be in the know and ready no matter how long the journey. And with more than 100 safety technologies and security features ranging at their fingertips, Brunswick drivers can feel more confident behind the wheel of the Ram 1500.
More 2025 Ram 1500 specifications include:
- 3.0-liter Hurricane I6 engine with 420 hp and 469 lb-ft of torque
- High-Output 3.0-liter Hurricane I6 engine with 540 hp and 521 lb-ft of torque
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with eTorque and 24 highway mpg
- 11,560-lb. maximum towing capacity
- 2,300-lb. maximum payload capacity
- Normal, Tow, Snow, Sport and Off-Road modes
- Uconnect® 5 system with 14.5-inch touchscreen display
- Dual wireless charging pads
- 110-volt power outlets and maximum 2-kilowatt inverter
- Powered tailgate
Reserve a 2025 Ram 1500 in ME
Contact Bodwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Brunswick to preorder a 2025 Ram 1500 and get updates on the arrival of your new truck. We have all the information you need on the Ram 1500 price, specs and trims. The photos don't convey exactly how eye-catching these redesigned models are.
We currently have 2024 Ram 1500 trucks available on our lot if you want to buy or lease a pickup today!